Buying Ornate Mirror

This mirror has a vintage look but has the bonus of not actually being vintage because it is from Sainsbury's online (not very chic I know). As much as I love all things stylish I really like to own something brand new and don't like the thought of my stuff being owned by someone else. Just my opinion as some people love vintage. It's the same with clothes; I couldn't bear to walk in someone else's shoes.

I am trying to buy some things for my flat that are not expensive because I only rent and who knows if I will have the same tastes when or if I ever buy a place but I find that things like vases, rugs, cushions, candles and mirrors can really make a rented flat feel your own. 

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Ornate Mirror - Theme from Nordic Themepark.